Saturday, July 3, 2010

Water Projects

I'm back to share some of mine and Aunt Pat's water projects for the week. Aunt Pat is working on something else, but she went ahead and sent over a picture of her watering can. This was a pattern from Splitcoast Stampers that she cut out and decorated. Isn't it just so cute! It's hard to appreciate the 3-D aspect of it in a picture.

Next up I have a card I made this afternoon with a beach theme. Yellow and green are not your typical beach colors, but I wanted to pick up these accent colors in the background. I used my new cheapo colored pencils on this image (120 pencils for $20). They don't color as smoothly as Prismacolors, but they still have a nice look to them when finished.

The last picture is the card I made this evening. I decide I wanted to use my Copics a little bit and dug through all my images stamped with Memento ink. This one jumped out at me.

Thanks for checking out our creations! I hope you have plans for a wonderful Independence Day. I'm very excited that my in-laws are coming to visit tomorrow and staying until Monday. I'm sure the boys will be up extra early in the morning asking what time Gramma and Pops will be here. Have a good evening!

No comments: