Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day everyone! I hope everyone takes the time today to let those special ladies in your life know how much they mean to you. This means not only your mother, but other women who have shaped your life. Saturday I spent the day with my mother-in-law, Margaret. She's the best mother-in-law a girl could ever hope for.


I am very blessed to have someone like her. Friday night Joey and I worked on Mother's Day cards for Margaret and for my mom. Hopefully I'll get to see my mom today and get a picture with her. Here's the card I made for each of them with Joey in the background.

I used my Mother's Day cricut cartridge to design the outside. Joey used his newly learned cursive handwriting to design the inside. We're a great team. The boys showered me with gifts and hugs Saturday evening. Mother's Day is so much fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful card! I love the bright colors.

Ashley said...

That card is sooo pretty!

Aunt Pat said...

What a beautiful card! I wish I could have seen the inside. I'm sure it was a treasure.