Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's a Wacky Wednesday!

I'm not sure why it's a wacky Wednesday, but since I don't have a subject matter in mind yet I figured I could at least start with a catcy title. This week is turning out to be a busy one at our house. It's the busiest week of the month at work for me, we have t-ball games Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, and Anthony has a field trip to the zoo on Thursday. We're also debating on what we should do about our beach vacation planned for May 21-28. The condo we're planning on staying at contacted Jason and said due to the oil spill we could get a full refund if we wanted to cancel. I'm thinking if the condo is offering a full refund, the oil spill must be pretty bad. Anthony currently asks several times a day every day if we're going to the beach now. He's so ready to play in the sand. Maybe we can just take him to the beach at Caney Lake to get his sand castle fix. Last year we went to Disney World, so it's been a little while since we've been to the beach. This year the boys are old enough that I should be able to relax at the beach a little bit. I'm not sure what we'll do if the beach doesn't work out. We already have several other plans for May. My brother Mike and his fiance Gina are getting married in Memphis on May 15. Then Jason's cousin Hilary is getting married on May 28. We're planning on driving straight from the beach (if we go) to Jason's parents' house to get ready for the wedding. Have I bored you enough with the details of my life? Yeah, I figured so. By the way, I ordered a photo book from Snapfish this past Sunday. I just don't have the time to scrapbook here lately and I didn't want to get too far behind. I felt like I was cheating on my scrapbooking supplies by going digital, but I still have plenty of pictures printed out that I need to scrapbook. I did enjoy letting Joey help me. He designed a few of the pages all by himself--background, pictures, placement, title, everything! Maybe I'll let him make his own books someday. Those would be great for grandparents' gifts for Christmas. That's really about enough for this evening. I hope yall are having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Tia Pat said...

Those scrapbooks would also make perfect gifts for certain Ants (hint hint)