Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Meet Ashley, Part 2

Welcome back for another edition of Meet Ashley! I've got a few more pieces of her artwork to show yall. I really love this personalized one.
The one below was custom made for one of my favorite people--Aunt Pat! Her favorite color is yellow and I think Ashley asked her for her favorite Bible verse.
Isn't she just the best? I wish we lived closer so we could craft together. She and Keith live in Mississippi. She's in nursing school and Keith will graduate with his engineering degree in a few short days. That reminds me--Keith's parents' house was destroyed by a tornado this past Saturday, May 1. The tornado also damaged 3 of their vehicles. There were some family memebers in the house at the time, but thank God no one was hurt. Please keep them in your prayers. I can't imagine the trauma of being in my house when a tornado hit it, but even worse is the aftermath and trying to move on. One of the wonderful things about going to church is having a church family always willing to help. Have a great evening!

No comments: