Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! We had the Roubique family Christmas tonight and opened presents for what seemed like hours! Those little boys are mine had a blast. Of course I did too, especially since I got tons of cool stuff, including a scanner/printer, some books, the Biggest Loser Wii game, and some beautiful new jewelry.


The boys helped everyone open presents. They have calmed down dramatically since the presents are finally open. They were bouncing off the walls before all the gifts were opened.

Hopefully they'll sleep in a little tomorrow, but I have a feeling they'll be up bright and early to see what Santa brought them. I'm afraid we may need a U-Haul to get all of the presents home.

Maybe I can sneak off to bed soon and leave someone else in charge of helping Santa get the gifts ready tonight. Of course a few Santa gifts didn't come in quite in time and I left another Santa gift at home, but so I better go draft Santa's letter to Joey explaining everything. Have a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Looks like a great night..Merry Christmas to you and yours! Hope Santa explained it all to Joey LOL!