Saturday, May 23, 2009

Morning comes early here...

Good morning yall. I knew I wasn't gonna get to sleep in here, but wow, I wasn't ready to get up at 7:30am. I've already had my bath this morning and I'm about to finish getting ready. I think we're going to Epcot today. We don't have any snacks in the room yet (Russell is taking Jason to Wal-Mart this evening), so I brought our little bit of leftovers back to the room last night (some fries, 2 chicken nuggets, and the crust off a piece of kids pizza). Anthony eats constantly and I knew he wouldn't understand that we didn't have a constant food supply. He worked on the leftovers before bed last night and has already gotten it out of the fridge this morning. Ok, I was trying to load pictures but it still won't work. Aunt Pat--you can check out Jason's facebook. He said he uploaded some pictures this morning. Gotta finish getting ready. Yall have a great day!

No comments: