I just finished up my cards for May's card swap I'm in on SCS. May's theme was wedding or flowers. I've had an idea in my head for quite some time now for a wedding dress card. I finally sketched it out a few different ways and then cut one out on Saturday. I was very happy with it, so I used it to do the May cards.
I was a little concerned at first about how wide the waist area was, but once I put the ribbon on it looked better. They were quite easy to make. I thought they needed a little touch of color, so I chose pastel ribbons instead of just white. I like how simple they are. Let me know what you think. I might try to put together a tutorial on how to make them.
Since my crafting area is somewhat clean I decided to take a few pictures. Of course I'm on the older laptop right now and it is not cooperating. I guess you'll have to see those later. I better get this posted before it really gets to acting up. Check back tomorrow for the pictures.