I made another Valentine's Day card using my new digi stamp (see previous post). This time instead of using my Copics to color it I used my Prismacolors, OMS, & blending stumps. I like using the Copics for coloring, but prefer the Prismacolors for doing backgrounds. The problem with doing both on the same picture is that they typically require different ink to prevent smearing. Of course my Copics smear with inkjet printed images, but only if I color across a line.
I know the purple bird is not realistic, but I wanted a purple bird. I'm okay with how this turned out, but for some reason everthing I tried on Saturday looked off to me. I guess it's just a creative block. Hopefully it will pass.
Easy Salmon and Asparagus in Foil Packets
3 hours ago