Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day part 2

I'm trying to make up for lost blogging time today while I can. Here's another card I got made while the boys were all busy.



I always need a card for something and never have one, so I'm trying to build up a collection of extras. I am also trying to use stamp sets that I haven't used in a while, so I got this idea from Split Coast Stampers.




Here's Anthony this past Thursday. When Joey came home from football practice and took his cleats off, Anthony put them on. Then he followed Jason around the house saying, "I want play football Daddy!" It was so cute! Yall have a good holiday. I know Joey is excited about having Tuesday and Wednesday off due to the hurricane.

8 comments:

jessicawalling said...

This picture is too cute! He doesn't look like the little terror that ya'll say he is!!:-)

Unknown said...

Jennifer I love your cards! If only I had the talent, desire, and materials! Ha ha.

kc_froglady said...

I really like how you divided the circle here on this one!

It All Begins With A Tree said...

Jennifer,

Sue's blog is awesome and I'm so glad you followed it over to mine!
Now I'm on yours! Will link you up today, so everyone can see your beautiful cards!

Your children are adorable, love the little guy with his brother's cleats!
Too cute!

Wonderful blog! Beautiful family!
Heidi

Kerry D-C said...

This card is adorable...almost as cute as your little Anthony!
Welcmone to SBS24!Looking forward to seeing more of your creations and getting to know you.

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Hi Jennifer, Welcome to the sisterhood 24. I am looking forward to getting to know you. Love the photos of your boys, they are so cute!

Julie SBS-24

Anonymous said...

Great card! :)

It's a great idea to stock up on some cards...I really need to do that also!

I saw your post on my blog...great to meet another accountant! I'm considering going back to work part-time...being around kids all day is rough, and I kinda miss work!

Ya know...there aren't too many crafty accountants out there! ;) It's great to meet someone I have a lot in common with! It'll be great getting to know you in the "sisterhood"!

Sue from Oregon said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I am in SBS 23! I found your blog through a link on Heidi's blog and wanted to thank you for listing me on you blog list...it is so exciting for me and a real honor!