The first thing we made were shaker boxes. They were both made by using foam tape between the base layer and top layer. The one on the left has the transparency on top of the cardstock. It was stamped with stazon. The one on the right has the transparency under the top cardstock. The foam tape is directly underneath it. You can also double the foam tape to make a thicker shaker box, but I wanted mine both thinner since I plan on putting them on cards. The mail machine doesn't care for thick items.
This next item was made by first stamping the leaves with Kiwi Kiss onto white cardstock. We then had a mister that had a little bit of reinker and was then filled with water. We sprayed that over the top.
This last sample was probably my favorite. We used versamark to stamp the flowers on glossy paper. We then brayered pixie pink over the top. Next we stamped the flower image again, colored it with chalks, cut it out (I HATE scissors!) and mounted it with pop dots over one of the versamark flowers.
Thanks for checking out my projects. I have a question I've been meaning to ask all of you more experienced blogging stampers. I think I know what an inchie is, but what are twinchies and moos???
I almost forgot--I was tagged by Leona and she has told me I am it...... so here goes and here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK so here goes a little about me:
1. I don't like my food to touch. Which means I don't care for casseroles, but oddly enough I will eat vegetable soup.
2. I am currently an accountant but have also been a certified math teacher and a banker. I have also briefly tried the SAHM thing a few times, but God has not blessed me with that ability.
3. One of my favorite hobbies is sleeping. I am really disturbed by the fact that my 2 year old will no longer take naps.4. I got a Wii for my anniversary last year and almost cried because I was so surprised and excited. I still love it even though I hardly ever play it.
5. I could easily become a hermit. It's not that I mind other people, but I prefer to be alone at home than somewhere with someone.
6. My favorite tv show (and the only one I watch) is Total Drama Island. It's a cartoon kinda like Survivor that comes on Cartoon Network. I love that show! Joey and I watch it on Thursdays at 8pm and try to guess who's gonna get kicked off.
7. I just started working with the youth at church. I am one of the 9th & 10th grade girls' leaders for their Experiencing God study on Sunday nights and I am really enjoying it. At church I am also the GA Director, work in children's church, serve on the Weekday Board, and generally say yes to more than I can handle.
OK. Now I have to tag 7 people. If you've already done this, sorry for the duplication.
I know that's not 7, but that's all I know that haven't been tagged lately. I don't have time to comment them, so I'll do that tomorrow. Gotta go to a youth event a church.