Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Really cool blog candy!

Hey everyone. First of all I want to let all of you know of some really cool blog candy you can win over at my blogging sister Chrissy's site. She has hit 40,000 posts! I can't believe I have over 300, so I can't imagine having 40,000. Be sure and leave her a comment on this post. The best thing about the Autumn Blessings stamp set she is giving away is that she designed it herself! Of course if you want the set and don't win, you can buy it from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.


Now on to today's card. This card is actually very easy to make. I used 2 coordinating DSPs. Then I punched out several flowers from a matching blue. I used glue dots to adhere buttons to each flower center. These buttons are from the big ole bag of buttons my mom gave me. She is quite the seamstress and has collected quite a few buttons over her years of sewing.

I also have a picture of my wild little monkey demonstrating why I don't get to craft and blog as much as I would like. He constantly says, "Stand up and hold you!!!" which means he wants me to stand and hold him.Joey is rambling on and on to me about Mario, so I gotta get outta the living room so he'll give me a break. He is much more passionate about all things Mario, Luigi, Sonic, and Wii than I am about papercrafting, which says a lot for how obsessed he is!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the flower border its like walking in a field!

Leona said...

Love the card Jenn i love the flowers for the border and especially in the contrast of colour... btw i have tagged you and if u visit my blog you'll see hwat you have to do Hugs leona x

Kathy W said...

love the blue and chocolate together.

Kerry D-C said...

LOL! Love the card!
I have a 20 month old that spends the day with her arms up to me saying "up up up, momma momma momma, up up up!" I know how you feel!