Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Emma--again

I still couldn't get the pictures to load on the old laptop, so I'm using the new one. I don't know what the problem is, but I'll figure it out later.

To me this picture looked like Emma. I was so happy her mom liked the card. The next card I made was also of a little girl, but I didn't have anyone in mind when I made it.

Both of these little girls are images I received from my SCS Big Sis Loretta. I probably won't get much time to make anything tonight because we just got home from Emma's party. The boys had a great time. Today Jason took the boys school shopping, so I'll have to show yall a picture of Anthony with his new backpack soon. Have a good evening!

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

so cute!

Unknown said...

Wonderful I love the look of the sky on the first one!

Aunt Pat said...

awwww. they are beautiful little girls.