Friday, February 12, 2010

My new cabinet

Last week I treated myself to a new cabinet for my desk while I was at Hobby Lobby. I love the wainescoating look at the back of the cubbies.

I still haven't decided what I'm going to put in all the little spaces, but I love thinking about it :)

Look at the cool ribbon holders on the bottom 2 sections! I filled up the top one with my spools of ribbon and then wrapped loose ribbon pieces around the bottom one. See the cute card with the strawberries? My stampin sis in Oregon sent that to me! I love the pearl accents.

I love my new cabinet! The best part was getting it for 40% off because I had a coupon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want one of these badly! I love them and can't wait to see how you decorate that baby up!

Unknown said...

I really want one of these too and I can not wait to see how you decorate this baby up!

Sue from Oregon said...

I got one of these too! I took out the ribbon rods and still added my rolls in the same spot. I added my martha and EK success border punches on the middle shelves(at an angle)I love it!