Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow in West Monroe

Hey yall. Yeah, I know it's been a long time. So long that you know where must have frozen over, cuz it's snowing in West Monroe this evening!

The boys have been super amped up all evening. They don't have school tomorrow because of the weather. Since Monday is President's Day, they get a 4 day weekend! Jason is also off Tuesday for Mardi Gras, so he gets a 5 day weekend.
We had a blast playing in the snow, but after about 5 minutes we had to come back in because we were freezing. I guess I never really thought about how cold the snow would be.

Hopefully we will get a blizzard tonight so that my office will shut down tomorrow. If not, I'm gonna have a hard time leaving my warm bed while everyone here is still snoozing. Gotta go now. Hope yall enjoyed the snow pics!

No comments: