Sunday, June 28, 2009

Don't forget James' birthday!

Hey yall. I just wanted to remind everyone about James' birthday coming up on Tuesday. Even if he doesn't receive all his birthday cards on that day, please try to drop him something in the mail, even if it's just a sheet of notebook paper that wishes him a happy birthday. Here's the card I made for him yesterday.

I wanted to color one of my new Rileys for him, but I received a baseball player Changito last fall in an image swap and I've been saving if for his birthday. It was stamped with Stazon, so I couldn't use my Copic markers. Speaking of my Copics, here's a picture of them all together.
Aren't they just beautiful??? I love coloring with them more than I expected. The ones on the left are the ones my Big Sis sent me and the ones on the right are the lighter counterparts that I ordered to blend with the brighter ones. I colored 4 out of my 5 Rileys last night and made them into cards. I'll post them tomorrow. We've got the youth from church coming over tonight for church & swimming. I hope yall are having a good Sunday afternoon and staying out of the heat!

No comments: