Thursday, June 25, 2009

Special card request

Hey yall. I hope you're having a great day. I have a special request. My cousin James is turning 25 on June 30. I'm sure most of my local friends have heard me talk about him at some point. He was born with Spina Bifida and has been a miracle since day 1. By the way, this is Aunt Pat's son, so he's extra special to me since she's my BFF. I want James to get lots of birthday cards on his birthday this year. The age 25 is a milestone for most people, but it is especially major for him. If you need a theme for your card, he loves Atlanta Braves baseball. He also loves LSU and I'm sure he's really excited after watching LSU win the College World Series last night. Here is a picture of him riding my boys in his wheelchair.

I really appreciate all of your help. His address is below. Thanks!

James Murphy, 140 Louie Murphy Road, Winnfield, LA 71483

No comments: