Saturday, June 27, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Hey yall. Anthony finished up swimming lessons yesterday. Both of my boys are so cute when they swim!

Here's Anthony swimming to his daddy. Below is Joey jumping off the diving board to show Ms. Cara how well he remembers his swimming lessons. He did so great this year that he didn't have to take lessons.

Yesterday was also Vacation Bible School commencement.
Anthony's group was first because they were the youngest. Isn't he adorable doing his hand motions during the song?
Here's Joey's group doing their songs. I'm glad Jason took lots of pictures since I was at work. It looks like they had a great time.
Time to get going this morning. I need to get some glasses etched to bring up to my booth at Bayou Crafters. I'm a little disappointed that nothing sold in the first week, but maybe I just need to put more stuff up there. I hope yall have a good weekend!

No comments: