Wednesday, July 15, 2009

4 cards in one night!

Hey yall. I've got a few cards to share with you. Last night I made 4 cards! One of the pictures is very blurry, so I'm only gonna show yall 3 of them.

The first one I made uses some of the pin, button, and crocheted flower set that I used on the baby girl card the other day. It also uses the birds & swirls embossing folder. I don't have this one, but received the embossed card front in the swap I did a while back.
This next one does not impress me. I've had the ribbon for quite some time and have been wanting to use it. I got the image from my SCS Big Sis. She's cute, but the colors are just not great. I think I'm gonna move this ribbon to the giveaway pile.

This last one is my favorite. Anthony and I made this card together. He helped me pick out the colors. I call this one a story card because we made up a little story about it. This is Betsy and she's on her way home from her friend Sandy's house. She had fun playing with Sandy, but her mom said it was time to come home. This is another image I got from my Big Sis. That's all I've got for tonight. I need to etch some glasses for a friend and since the boys are playing Wii, now sounds like the perfect time. Yall have a good evening!

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

really sweet cards. i specially like the story card. anthony has such an imagination.