Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hula Hoop Champ & Yoga King

Hey yall. First I'd like to report that yesterday evening did not quite go as planned (in case you couldn't figure it out from Aunt Pat's snide comment). I got in my workout clothes, came into the living room, and discovered Joey had taken Wii Fit and the balance board to Mimi & Papa's house. I was not a happy camper, but figured I could get caught up on a few swaps and make a card or two. Here's a card I made for a birthday party we're going to Saturday.
We've actually got 2 birthday parties, so I need to make another card. This evening while the boys were in the pool I worked out on the Wii Fit for a while and I have a feeling I'm gonna feel those lunges and the boxing tomorrow. Of course as soon as the boys came in I had to turn it over to them. Here are some pictures of Joey working the Hula Hoop. He's actually quite good.
I have no idea why he had to wear flannel pajamas since it's July, but I try not to interfere with pj's as long as he wears something to bed. Next up we have Anthony showing his yoga pose.
His favorite game is a ball balancing game. He's not bad at it when he tries, but most of the time he likes to make the balls roll of the side. You can see him laughing in the picture--he thinks it's hilarious!
Ok, I'm worn out now. The sad thing is that the Wii Fit actually shows I've gained weight since I started using it, but I'm trying to concentrate on the positives. I hope yall have a good night. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

too funny! I haven't been on my wii fit since winter- lucky I go to gym most days, super cute card

Aunt Pat said...

the card is really cute but the boys are even cuter.

Ed said...

I love my Bind-it-All as well and your card and boys tie for 1st place :-)