Friday, July 31, 2009


Hey yall! I'm so excited to show you what I just made. I had heard of a few people that had some technical difficulties using the Bind It All, so I was a little nervous about trying mine out. I decided to go ahead and try it out and it worked perfectly! I was worried about the part when you clamp down to close the O-wires, but it worked beautifully. Here's my kool aid mustache assistant showing you the final project.

This last picture is of the inside back cover. The instructional DVD tells you how to place the covers before clamping so that the "seam" is not visible. I love how this turned out! The boys want Mario & Luigi notebooks, so I gotta go get busy. Yall have a good evening!

No comments: