Saturday, January 10, 2009

Decoupage Birdhouse

Good morning! I'm up a little earlier than usual on a Saturday. Jason and Joey both asked why I was up so early. I have several crafty projects I'd like to work on today, so I was kinda wide awake thinking about them. I wanted to show yall a birdhouse I bought at Dollar Tree that I decoupaged with 1 inch squares of paper.

I made this while I was at Aunt Pat's the weekend after Christmas. I thoroughly enjoyed making this, but it's something hard to do at home because it took me about an hour. I never know when my crafting time is gonna need to be put on pause for a second. I'm getting hungry, so I'm gonna go eat a few of the cinnamon rolls Jason made. I won't even have to heat them up like I do most Saturday mornings!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is cute!

Leona said...

I love this i made a few at christmas for the tree...