Thursday, January 29, 2009

Good news

Hey yall. I didn't plan on posting this evening, but wanted to share some good news. I went to the doctor today because I've been sick with sinus stuff. My heartrate was 88!!! It hasn't been that low in years, so I'm all excited. I still feel like crap, but at least I know giving up the caffeine helped. Since yall are having to read personal stuff I figure you get to see one of my recent creations. I made this last night but didn't take the pictures until this morning. My "assistant" was having trouble being still.


I know he and Joey seem to be wearing the same jammies in every picture. That's no illusion. Jason does laundry at least every other day and the boys wear those jammies every time they're clean. Have a good evening--I'm going to bed now.

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

glad you are feeling better and can create- what a great assistant!

Brooke said...

There's nothing like a favorite pair of jammies. Thanks for sharing your blog. I found it from the blog swap.