Sunday, January 25, 2009

My first card using my own carved stamp

Hey yall. Last night I finally made a card using one of the stamps I carved--the tree. It's a Valentine card. I also finally used the accent on one of my Cricut cartridges that looks like the SU Top Note Die. And I used some of my newest ribbon.

You can barely see the cute little snail on the ribbon. I've had this in my head for several days now, so it's good to see it on paper. The problem with my head is I only see glimpses of what I want to do, not the full picture.

Tomorrow at my Heart to Home group we're making Valentine cards, so I gotta go finish getting that stuff together. I'll have to show yall the example when I get it done, but that may not be until after church since we've gotta leave soon. Yall have a good evening!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that ribbon!! It goes so nicely with this image!! I've gotta get me a little of that!!!
very pretty! I relaly want that die cut...it's on my wish list!

Little Miss Sparkle said...

FAB-O card Jenn- love it- great jon on your carving... :)

kc_froglady said...

you left a comment about the cards with or without envies for my blog candy - either way is fine - most have written a comment in their cards and put them in envies (leave them open so I can photo and share them please don't seal them if you do put in envies :)

Can't wait to get them!

hugs

Ed said...

Love your stamp - the card turned out really well...